Re: build breakage: librsvg

Murray Cumming wrote:

On Sat, 2003-03-15 at 12:12, James Henstridge wrote:
Are you sure this isn't just a case of share/aclocal/gnome2-macros containing conflicting versions of the gnome-common macros?

Thanks. I deleted my /opt/gnome/share/alocal/gnome2-macros directory,
reinstalled gnome-macros and the problem is gone. I remember now having
to do this a few weeks ago too.
The gnome22 module set was switched back to using the gnome-2-2 branch of gnome-common, which probably caused the problems.

James.

--
Email: james daa com au
WWW:   http://www.daa.com.au/~james/