Re: 2.4 Module List and Rationale (aka GEP10 and 11)

On Sat, 2003-03-15 at 16:36, Ricardo Fernández Pascual wrote:

>     Galeon 1.3 is now quite stable for daily use and nearly feature
> complete. It has come a long way to comply with Gnome 2 standards of
> usability and accessibility.

Hi Ricardo!

Have you folks integrated with the gecko gtk+-2 port that includes
theming support and ATK support, from the Mozilla team?  If we could get
the gecko ATK support connected to the galeon ATK hierarchy then that
would really be great.

--
Bill Haneman <bill haneman sun com>