Re: 2.4 Module List and Rationale (aka GEP10 and 11) - Browser

<quote who="Dave Bordoley">

> I guess one option would be for epiphany or galeon (being diplomatic here)
> to include an internal copy of mozilla (similar to phoenix). Might lead to
> some distro bloat, but also avoids the dependency problems.

Strongly, vehemently disagree. It adds far more complications and badness
than simply depending on Mozilla at the GNOME Desktop release level (which
doesn't guarantee API stability anyway, which is why I don't think that
angle is very weighty).

- Jeff

--
           "'Cause remember, smug is beautiful." - Zachary Beane