RE: GnomeMeeting / OpenH323 [Was: 2.4 Module List]

> From: Noah Levitt [mailto:nlevitt columbia edu]
> Havoc say: "Thinking of GNOME/KDE as complete application
> bundles is archaic thinking."
>
> Does anybody else think it's not necessary to have large
> applications in the core desktop?

I think this.

Also, people will disagree about where we draw the line. Like the US Justice
Department, I think a browser is a "large application". Others disagree
strongly. I'm not too bothered as long as the app is useful to lots of
people and people/distros are free to use an alternative.

Murray Cumming
murrayc usa net
www.murrayc.com