Re: Question about html widget.

On Sat, 2003-03-22 at 00:10, Vadim Plessky wrote:
> On Monday 17 March 2003 23:59, Ian McKellar wrote:
> |
> |  I've been porting Apple's WebCore to Gtk/Gnome for the past few weeks...
> |  Its getting there very slowly but it certainly looks feasible. Qt it a
> |  lot closer to Gtk than to Cocoa so I've been able to remove a few of
> |  Apple's hacks.
>
> Great!  I am certanly curious to test your work.
> In case you succeeded with port:  would it  mean that we can use ported
> WebCore on Windows+GTK platform, too?

Well I'm initially targetting Gtk+ except for things that Gtk doesn't
provide (eg: http access) where I'm using the GNOME version of things.

> |  When the whole thing actually builds I'll check it in somewhere.

Since last night it builds and links and crashes on startup.

I need to actually make it work now. This morning I got it to pop up a
black window. I need to implement a bunch of little things like painting
and text and events and loading and......

Ian