Re: Uploading the API docs

Hi,
Ok, I kicked myself into gear today and started uploading docs. I have
added linc, bonobo-activation, libbonobo and libbonbobui docs.

I also added external links for API docs to librsvg, ORBit and
GStreamer.

I was thinking that for the bindings we would maybe want to do what I
have done for librsvg and GStreamer and link to docs hosted on project
homepages instead of copying docs onto www.gnome.org. At least until
Jeff autobuild stuff is ready.

I will also get gnome-print docs onto the site. Any other libraries
people want to see docs online for?

The docs are available at:
http://developer.gnome.org/doc/API/

Christian