Re: 2.4 Module List - zenity

I personally, would not like to see a "nautilus-scripts" menu item
but find a way to actually integrated into the menu system proper
including per file, per mime type menu items.  (like how file-roller
does it)

I think providing a scripting language should be part of the core
at least at this time becuase I believe most of our users are more
technical than not.  Certainly in a corporate environment many sysadmin
do use scripting to do various tasks.

sri