RE: 2.4 Module List - zenity

> From: Glynn Foster [mailto:glynn foster sun com]
> >From the help docs -

http://cvs.gnome.org/bonsai/cvsblame.cgi?file=zenity%2Fhelp%2FC/zenity.xml&r
ev=&root=/cvs/gnome

OK, then we are talking about scripts like this:

#!/bin/sh
if zenity --calendar --dialog-title="Calendar selection" --text="Select a
date from below" --day=18 --month=1 --year=2003
then echo $?
else echo "No date selected"

And, though I think that a script is a lousy customization user-interface
anyway, I do think that it could be made slightly easier by calling the
executable something more obviously gnome-like or gtk-like or gui-like.

It's borderline, but I think this is user interface, so we should try not to
be too obscure.

Murray Cumming
murrayc usa net
www.murrayc.com