help with gtk-documenting libgnomeprint & libgnomeprintui

I was improving the API documentation coverage for libgnomeprint[ui] and
bumped into something that I can't figure out. For some reason object
macros appear in libgnomeprintui-undocumented.txt but not others, for
example: GNOME_FONT_DIALOG macros

GNOME_FONT_DIALOG
GNOME_FONT_DIALOG_CLASS
GNOME_FONT_DIALOG_GET_CLASS
GNOME_IS_FONT_DIALOG
GNOME_IS_FONT_DIALOG_CLASS

are marked as undocumented but GNOME_PRINT_DIALOG macros are not. I've
been trying to find the difference between this two to determine what
makes one appear and the other one not, without success.

Also, how can i document #define MACRO "string" (as in
gnome-print-config.h GNOME_PRINT_KEY_COLLATE)?

I've spent some time on this before asking for help, I'm stuck right
now.

thanks,
Chema