Re: [Usability]Re: ui-review bugs

This is a nasty sort of loop- the general impression of the release-team
was that the ui-review was so late as to make it very hard to hold
people to it. And of course we had a less than stellar pursuit of all
bugs (not just ui-review) during the 2.2 cycle. So... I'm not sure what
to say there, except I think we really need to give the idea one more
cycle (and ideally get more people involved in pursuing and trying to
organize both finding and fixing) before we declare it a failure and try
to come up with something else. I'm sure that's a frustrating
non-answer, Calum, but I think it's the best thing I can say right now
and the best we as a project can do- this is still a fairly new idea
(only two iterations, neither with great response and organization on
both sides) so I do think we should give it more of a chance.

Luis