Re: gnome-themes-extras in GNOME 2.4

<quote who="Christian Fredrik Kalager Schaller">

> The package hasn't had an official release yet, because we are waiting for
> the new Gorilla metacity theme that will be released together with XD2.
>
> However I would like to propose this package for GNOME 2.4 because the
> metathemes are really nice and showcase our great SVG support.

Wouldn't it make more sense to integrate these themes back into
gnome-themes? Surely we don't need Yet Another Package for stuff we already
have a module for?

- Jeff

--
GU4DEC: June 16th-18th in Dublin, Ireland             http://www.guadec.org/

              Self-assertive pants are filled with confidence.