Re: TARBALLS DUE: GNOME 2.3.1 Development Desktop Release

> workrave - Enforces keyboard/computer breaks and includes analysis,
>    training and statistics tools to help avoid RSI.

Oops, I see Workrave ended up on the proposed list. That was not really
my intention, at least not for now. I am sorry if I wasn't too clear on
this. Please, don't expect a Workrave tarball...

My primary concern was moving our CVS/Bugzilla repositories over to
gnome.org. Proposing is a second step, which we would like to do in a
more controlled manner, not spontaneous as it happened now...

Regards,
--
Raymond Penners -*- raymond dotsphinx com -*- http://www.dotsphinx.com