Re: 2.4 Proposed Modules - battfink

On Fri, 2003-05-02 at 11:56, Havoc Pennington wrote:
> On Fri, May 02, 2003 at 11:13:07AM +0200, Murray Cumming Comneon com wrote:
> > - The new Energy Saving control panel lets me choose a standby time
>
> /me grumbles about adding control panels...  can't this go in an
> existing panel, or be right-click on some object instead of a control
> panel?

I use battery monitor because I'm conserving power.  Put this in an
energy saver/power management control panel.  Add the screen saver too
since it has some power management options, and power management can/is
more important than the choice of screen saver.  I'd be happy if screen
saver was rolled into themes.

sinzui cox net
Guilty of stealing everything I am.