Re: Seahorse re: 2.4 Proposed Modules

> Like Havoc, I think that the UI needs to be aimed at "someone who wants
> to encrypt files and send them to someone else" instead of "someone who
> wants to have a graphical front-end to gpg."

I would disagree to an extent. Encryption is all about keys and anyone who
uses it knows that. You have to have a key to encrypt and you have to have
a persons key to decrypt something from them. You don't get very far in
encryption without that knowledge.

Thus a key manager makes perfect sense. I agree that the key manager is a
bad
place to go if you want to encrypt a file - nautilus is better suited to
that - but that
doesn't negate the need to manage keys.

MArk