RE: [GnomeMeeting-list] 2.4 Proposed Modules - GnomeMeeting

Murray Cumming
murrayc usa net
www.murrayc.com

Actually no, the GNOME _Platform_ is a developer issue. Gnome _Desktop_
provides a certain set of user functionality.
See the modules list:
http://developer.gnome.org/dotplan/modules/

There's also GEP 10, still under discussion, but it is necessarily vague
about what user functionality should be covered:
http://developer.gnome.org/gep/gep-10.html

Murray Cumming
murrayc usa net
www.murrayc.com