RE: 2.4 Proposed Modules - 2 weeks left

>Neither is option 3.  I think it's fine to commit to a plan of action,
>think there is something like consensus that Epiphany or a similar
>based-on-gecko-but-GNOME-ui solution is the way forward.

What I care is:

- Have a clear concensus that a based-on-gecko-but-GNOME-ui is the way to
go.
- Decide on which codebase it should be based (Galeon, Epiphany, from scratch)
- Decide who should maintain that work

I want to start to work together in the right direction.

>But I do not agree that moving forward on that plan requires doing it in
>GNOME 2.4 Desktop.  Why not target 2.6?

My silly opinion is that targeting 2.4 is going to not damage anyone, could
speed up the process (also the accessibility code) and would make the course
of action stronger.
I dont have a super strong opinion about this though. I think people like
you, Havoc and the release team are more qualified to discuss it.

Thanks

Marco