Issues with gnome cvs (regressions)

I have noticed a few regressions/bugs with recent cvs. Before I submit
bugs, it wwould be good to see if anyone else is getting them.

font settings are not being saved. This shows up with an epiphany bug
(segfaults if it does not like the desktop font)

I set it to bitstream vera serif, and then when I log out and back in ,
font properties show "normal", and the font is sans.

mailto is not working. I set internet service mailto to evolution "%u",
but nothing happens when I click on mailto links.