egg-recent.* -> libgnome

Hi guys,

	It seems that a (growing) number of projects are cutting and pasting
egg-recent into themselves - creating a (growing) maintainance
nightmare.

	Would people object in principle to moving egg-recent -> gnome-recent
inside libgnome[ui] ? if we decide to move it lower down later we can
always make this a thin wrapper, although looking at it it seems quite a
lot of code.

	Also - why is 'EggRecentItem' public ? especially since it has a load
of accessors. [ I guess we'd want to add some ABI padding to class and
data structs as well but ... ]

	What's the plan here, pwrt. the upcoming API freeze ?

	Regards,

		Michael.