Due date for tarballs: GNOME 2.2.2

Hi again.

There have been some questions about the date, but I'm reluctant to
dedicate to a specific date yet. I think the most important thing here
is to get as broad coverage as possible and to make it a high quality
release.

I think I'll go with next wednesday (20th) as the final date for
tarballs, and then spend the rest of that week testing those before
blessing it as a release the following monday. Does that sound good?

I'd rather spend some extra time and make it perfect than try to rush
something out the door. We don't have any customers with hairy deadlines
just around now anyway :)

Cheers
Kjartan