Re: TARBALLS DUE: GNOME 2.3.2 Development Desktop Release

Hi Jeff,

> We would also like to see further releases of the proposed modules for
> testing, if there are any updates to these:
> gcalctool

No changes to this. No bugs found/filed/fixed. Version 4.2.83 is ROCK
SOLID!  I'd rather say this then "stable", as that always jars with me.

As in:

  "The patient has just come out of surgery and is in a stable condition".

Also saying ROCK SOLID will hopefully make those people that doubt me go
out there and try to break it. ;-)