Re: gnome-vnc

On Mon, May 19, 2003 at 07:27:28AM +0100, Rob Clews wrote:
> Does tsclient have VNC support? The website says so but running tsclient
> I see no way of connecting to a VNC server, if from the default window I
> type the server it just complains about not having rdesktop. Is it
> rdesktop that supports VNC?

iirc it's sort of hidden (you have to type a special address with vnc:
in it or something)

We don't want "rdesktop frontend" and "vnc frontend" though each with
their own connection dialog, that's an example of the mess you get if
you think of this in implementation terms instead of coming from the
top down in terms of user tasks.  Should be one coherent UI.

Havoc