Re: new menu vfs backend

Hey,
	It all sounds good to me, with one question/concern ... is the new
standard anyway backwards compatible with the old ? If not, how will
migration be handled ... how broken will things get ?

	(Having read both specs at different points I should probably be able
to answer the question myself, but the whole vfolder thing has always
confused me too much :-)

Good Luck,
Mark.