Re: Instant Messenger

> Forgive me if this has already been discussed or it's too late to do so.
> Has anyone thought of adding an instant messenger to the official gnome?

Yeah, it's been discussed.  Gaim was brought up, but it's not Gnomey
enough and it's developers don't want it to be.  Right now I think most
people are waiting on Gossip from Codefactory.  It's jabber only, but
hopefully by the time it gets in to Gnome(2.6 timeframe if development
keeps up) XMPP will be the accepted standard.

Dan