accessx-applet 0.7.0

Hi Kevin:

I've got a version of this applet that I'm relatively happy with, only
one FIXME and one TODO.

It's currently standalone but I'd prefer to put it in gnome-applets,
since it's small, and provides major benefit to an existing desktop
feature.  The rationale:

* keyboard accessibility features introduce new statefulness into the
keyboard which isn't visible via LEDs or other indicators; for instance,
individual modifier keys may be latched or locked (without CAPSLOCK for
instance), the "default" mouse button used by MouseKeys may change, and
in general keyboard accessibility features may be on without any other
visible change to the keyboard.

* this applet shows the user not only which keyboard accessibility
features are in use, but also shows the "state" information for
currently enabled features.

* the applet has short menu (Launch Preference Dialog, Help, About) from
which the keyboard accessibility capplet can be launched quickly.

With your permission I'd like to convert this into a patch for
gnome-applets, for inclusion before feature freeze (i.e. in the next 14
days).

thanks

Bill