Re: 2.4 Proposed New Modules - System Tools

On Tue, 2003-05-27 at 15:49, Sean Middleditch wrote:

> Some of the tools are generically useful tho, like the modem dialer
> setup.

that's enough a reason to include it as part of GNOME, since a lot of
users need it (and I know, it is one of the most demanded tools in
GNOME, from what I've heard from some users). Distros can then just
ignore GST and include their specific tools, but I think it's a good
idea to include gnome-system-tools.

cheers