Re: Release Team's Almost-Final Modules List

<quote who="Bill Haneman">

> On Wed, 2003-05-28 at 21:04, Reinout van Schouwen wrote:
> .
> > So, whatever happened to DrWright? Unless my alcohol consumption is to
> > blame, I don't see it mentioned in any of the three categories.
> Indeed... I like this little app.
> And I was busily filing accessibility bugs against it ;-)

Yeowch, somehow it was left off the list and none of us noticed! I'll add it
to the 'undecided' section for now, as we haven't had a final discussion
about it. :-)

- Jeff

--
GU4DEC: June 16th-18th in Dublin, Ireland             http://www.guadec.org/

   I used the word 'infrastructure' when describing her cooking style...
                   and she didn't speak to me for a week.