Re: Release Team's Almost-Final Modules List

I have just a stupid question:

why is it good to add Mozilla dependency to gnome desktop (because of
Epiphany) while it is bad to add xine-lib dependency (because of Totem)
? I mean Mozilla is a BIG app while xine-lib is just... a lib.

PS: that's not a troll, I really wonder what you think about that.