Re: Personal remarks on Epiphany/Galeon [Was: Release Team's Almo st-Final Modules List]

<quote who="Luis Villa">

> On Thu, 2003-05-29 at 12:06, Jeff Waugh wrote:
> > > If 5th Toe was simply a website listing applications then that would
> > > be fine. It doesn't solve the issues that I see with having "a desktop
> > > release"
> >
> > Fifth Toe is not just a website listing applications, it is an official
> > GNOME release.
>
> Given that it isn't hosted on gnome.org, that confusion is understandable.

Even if the page was hosted on gnome.org, the fact that "there is a bunch of
applications in a list on a website" has nothing to do with the purpose and
design of the Fifth Toe release.

- Jeff

--
GU4DEC: June 16th-18th in Dublin, Ireland             http://www.guadec.org/

                W.O.R.K: Weekend Over, Resume the Killings.