Re: Personal remarks on Epiphany/Galeon [Was: Release Team's Almost-Final Modules List]

> Mozilla releases are already able to support Ephy/Galeon. The gtk2
> toolkit support is off by default but it's getting a lot of test anyway.
> Mozilla gtk2 port is feature complete, very stable, and certainly more
> test will improve it even more in these months until the release.
> Blizzard and the Sun guys are working very actively on it.
> The accessibility code for embedding is going to be in mozilla 1.4, due
> in a few days.

FWIW: I've been running the GTK2 version of Moz for a while now: it seems
pretty stable.  Checking with Blizzard on his opinion of the state
of it at this date is probably worth while.
			- Jim

--
Jim Gettys
Cambridge Research Laboratory