Re: 2.4: System Tools - Solaris

On Fri, 30 May 2003, Fernando Herrera wrote:

> Fri, May 30, 2003 at 01:46:26PM +0200, Murray Cumming Comneon com escribió:
>
> >So how happy are we, and Sun, to say "these modules are part of GNOME
> >Desktop, but they don't actually work on Solaris, and they don't want them
> >anyway.".
>
> 	I think that Sun not including g-s-t is their GNOME release is
> not a _big_ problem to include in 2.4 release, because there are some
> other modules included in the GNOME release that Sun is not including.

It is really immaterial whetevr sun wants the module in the sun release or
not - the right question to ask is 'if somebody runs it on solaris, will
they feel it to be a useful tool or not'. The same applies for
s/Solaris/OpenBSD/ s/Solaris/Tru64/, and many other substituions.

> Salu2
>
> --
> Fernando Herrera de las Heras
> Onírica: análisis, diseño e implantación de soluciones informáticas
> http://www.onirica.com

	Sander

OpenOffice.org - conquering the world 14000 PC-s at a time