Re: About Panels - aka lynching time

On Mon, 2003-11-03 at 15:07, Glynn Foster wrote:

> So, while I love all the panel maintainers [they all rock], would there
> be objection to removing the 'About Panels' entry and the entire about
> dialog? Or indeed, would there be any better way to promote 'About
> GNOME'?

One of the ideas we were kicking around for a re-organised menu applet
included a Help menu, along with
<whatever-we-decided-was-better-than-Applications-and-Actions>.  That
would be an obvious place to put "About GNOME", along with links to
whatever combination of User, Accessibility and Sysadmin guides etc. we
saw fit.  This is probably all hotly debated in some bug report
somewhere that I don't have to hand...

Cheeri,
Calum.