Re: Quick Lounge Applet

On Tue, 2003-11-11 at 20:03, Erick Woods wrote:

> I don't know what the status is of the Quick Lounge Applet are, but this
> seems to be a need that is filled over and over.  This is the 2nd and
> perhaps 3rd applet of this type.  Is there any reason why it is not included
> in gnome-applets or it's functionality incorporated into the panel?
>
> I know it's up to the project maintainer to suggest things for inclusion
> into GNOME, but I thought it would be interesting to see some discussion
> about this particular applet.  It can be found at:
> http://quick-lounge.sourceforge.net/
>
> Anyone have any thoughts on this?

Erick

I'd agree that this is a very useful applet indeed. Of the several
attempts at this kind of tool, its the only one which has ever worked
for me.

I've recommended it to several other people, who have also found it
useful, but on the basis that myself and my colleagues might not be a
representative sample, perhaps more discussion is needed.

In any case, I'd love to see this become part of gnome-applets, should
the author wish it to be so.

Mike