Re: No Flags "Policy"

As a Chinese from (Taiwan,) Republic of China,  I of
course prefer to see the "blue" national flag in
GNOME, but as a second opinion, shipping no flags is
OK, so long as the "red" flag is not there (except Red
Flag's involvement in GNOME that's excellent for
Chinese users everywhere, and Sun's deployment of
GNOME in mainland China is great news and deserves
full support).