Re: Problems hidding panels in Gnome 2.4

On Fri, Oct 03, 2003 at 09:08:06PM +0200, Ernesto Jim?nez Caballero wrote:
> I haven't reported it yet.
>
> I configure the panel to be hidden automatically or by pressing the
> buttons, and when it disappears i cannot recover it, i have to restart
> the session to see it, if it's not whit autohidding :S

Another (possibly) related issue (again, not reported) is in a dual
head/xinerama environment, clicking the show/hide button sends the panel
to the other monitor and back again, regardless of the button pressed
(ie: press the right hide button, panel moves to right monitor, hit right
button again and it slides back to the left monitor).

alan

--
Alan <alan ufies org> - http://arcterex.net
"There are only 3 real sports: bull-fighting, car racing and mountain