Re: New Wallpaper Properties Dialog

Another thought along those lines.... how about using a page from
Marco's Epiphany and instead of "pure" categories, allow the user to
make a wallpaper with as many as they want.  IE: have a pre-set list
(nature, abstract) with the ability for the user to add more on to it
(add new).  When you edit the wallpaper you get this list and simply
select the categories that the wallpaper belongs to.  I don't know if
that many people would find it useful, but I know that some of my
wallpaper fall nicely into several categories.

Also, please don't forget to see how the layout works with panorama
sized images for dual head.  I'm guessing they just scale, but it's
something to make sure is dealt with.

Oh, and looks good! :)

alan

--
Alan <alan ufies org> - http://arcterex.net
"There are only 3 real sports: bull-fighting, car racing and mountain