Re: New Wallpaper Properties Dialog

Not really related to this, but:

I've been wanting to hack up the Wall Paper/ Desktop Background dialog
to set the background per workspace, so I can have a different
background for each of my virtual desktops.

This shouldn't require any UI changes, the capplet just needs to know
which workspace it is running on, as does the desktop drawing code.  The
Gconf keys would be stored in numbered sub-keys under
/desktop/gnome/background.

I'm a newbie to GNOME hacking though, so I have a couple of questions:
1.) How do I get the current workspace?  Libwnck?
2.) Does the desktop drawing code still live in Nautilus?  Last time I
looked for it, I found it there, but it was a mess...
3.) Would any other Gnomers be interested in this completely useless
feature, should I ever get around to doing it?