Re: control-center HEAD now depenends on libxklavier

On Fri, Oct 31, 2003 at 10:24:10PM +0100, Ali Akcaagac wrote:
> On Wed, 2003-10-29 at 12:11, Sergey V. Oudaltsov wrote:
> > > Complain to (or at) me if you don't like forcing
> > > this requirement.
> > And complain to me if you don't like libxklavier :)
>
> Hello,
>
> Do you allow me to ask for two things ?
>
> 1) Can I encourage you to put this library on cvs.gnome.org or maybe
>    better inside gnome-control-center itself ? Benefits for automate
>    building systems to grab the stuff from one central point.

We discussed it's location quite a bit.
- It does not belong inside control-center for several reasons.
    a) It will be used by the applet as well as the capplet
    b) It is used by 3rd party applications
- It is not gnome specific and seems to fit well on freedesktop.org
  rather than gnome.org.

> 2) Can I motivate you to default to NOT build doxygen stuff
>    (whatever that is. Maybe I heard about it but it must then be a
>    long time ago).

Not a bad idea.