Re: GtkFileChooser API work

This could probably done much more nicely so far as UI concerned.  I can
imagine a user getting confused as to why their OK button is disabled,
not understand it's because they are outside a particular directory.

Would probably be nicer to just let them pick any directory, and then
check it after they hit OK - if the selected path is "invalid", then pop
up a dialog explaining the situation, and pop them back into the filter
chooser.

In general, tho, it seems a very bad idea to limit write locations.
There may very well be a reason the user isn't using a standard location
(making a backup, for example).