Re: [gst-devel] Re: GStreamer CVS move ?

On Tue, Sep 02, 2003 at 10:49:05AM +0200, Thomas Vander Stichele wrote:
> b) as for a *real* move of GStreamer to GNOME, here's what we'd like:
> - ssh-based access, like on sf (for practicality reasons)
> - non-lagging anonymous access (for practicality reasons)

And, by the way, before anyone starts bothering the cvs.gnome.org
people about this, they would like to do this, but (as of a month
ago) they needed new hardware to handle the load, and would need
to get it installed and services migrated.

> A good alternative might be "being hosted on freedesktop" if there is a
> possibility for that (though I seem to remember freedesktop is basically
> hosted by codefactory ?)

As always, I'm also willing to host developer access to GStreamer
CVS at cvs.comedi.org.  I'm not comfortable providing anonymous
access unless I can get some idea of the bandwidth required.

dave...