Re: GStreamer CVS move ?

tis 2003-09-02 klockan 10.49 skrev Thomas Vander Stichele:

> A good alternative might be "being hosted on freedesktop" if there is a
> possibility for that (though I seem to remember freedesktop is basically
> hosted by codefactory ?)

Freedesktop is hosted by Red Hat. I put up an anonymous CVS mirror at
CodeFactory while working there. Not sure about the current status of
that though.

Do you guys have any idea of the network load of the anonymous CVS?

Regards,
  Mikael Hallendal
--
Mikael Hallendal                micke imendio com
Imendio                         http://www.imendio.com