Re: Term: assistant

On Thu, Sep 04, 2003 at 02:05:44PM -0400 or thereabouts, Luis Villa wrote:
> In a more serious vein, how many places are there that we /don't/ use
> 'assistant' and instead use something else?

$ cvs checkout gnome-system-tools
$ cd gnome-system-tools/po
$ intltool-update --pot
$ grep -i assistant .pot
$ grep -i druid .pot

(etc etc)

gnome-system-tools uses "assistant" (twice), "druid" (twelve times)
and "wizard" (twice).

It does not use "guru". Or "muppet".

I think there are a few other occurrences. A slightly more wide-ranging
grep throws up druids in libgnomeui (surprise :)) and Nautilus. I
don't have all of gnome checked out so there may be more: I know
there are druids in Galeon, for example.

Telsa