Re: PATCH for 2.4.0: Correct default panel size

<quote who="Loban A Rahman">

> > It is also not even close to a serious bug. Why can't it wait until
> > 2.4.1? We are past every freeze known to mankind and into
> > release-candidate territory, during which time only show-stopper bugs
> > should really be being fixed.
>
> Because, it is _very_ visible?

And if it's wrong, or there are unexpected ramifications due to lack of
testing, those will be extraordinarily visible. You don't change stuff like
this between release candidate and final.

- Jeff

     "I tried to make money ass signing, but the bottom fell out of the
                            market." - Liam Quin