Re: GTK unlock dialog for Xscreensaver

Perhaps the time has come to do a gnome-screensaver project, perhaps a
fork of xscreensaver.  xscreensaver is something of a black sheep in the
gnome desktop, and it would be very nice if we could come up with
something more in line with the goals of the gnome desktop.  It would
also free us to do things like the gdm/xscreensaver integration, which I
think has the potential to be very cool.  It could also avoid the
duplication of power management/blanking configuration in gdm and
xscreensaver.

-Rob