Re: I can't beat Mongol Hordes

On Wed, 2003-09-10 at 21:55, Raphael Bosshard wrote:
> Does it sound strange when I say that I really love Mr. Villa's
> release-notes?

Not nearly as strange sounding as me admitting that this one managed to
majorly irritate me because his haiku isn't really a haiku.  ~,^  One
must admit, tho, that large commercial vendors could never have that
much fun with their announcements and get it past the PR department.
:)  Yay GNOME/Ximian/Novell/etc. and fun announcements!

Also, does this "we're moving to 2.5" mean that there will be no XD2.4,
or only that once we switch to xd-unstable we'll have to manually switch
to XD2.4 when it's out?  My work desktop has been feeling the lack of
2.4 love, it might start getting jealous of the rawhide box here at home
if it doesn't get a stable XD2+ soon.  ;-)  Jealous boxen are not good
boxen, they do evil things like constantly break gstreamer and mime
types.  (oh, wait, damn, even the non-jealous machines do that ~,^ )
AwesomePlay Productions, Inc.