Re: network://

I'm using mdnsd from dotlocal.org but I got no response from the guy who
runs that when I mailed him about passing bugfixes upstream.

I had this problem several mos ago myself w/ mdnsd.

haven't really looked at the zeroconf.sf.net stuff - it looked to me to
be focussed on the IP allocation stuff thats owned by the ietf zeroconf
committee but doesn't have much technical connection to mdns and SRV.

That's definitely their focus... There was a smidgen of mdns related activity there, but it never got to the point of mdnsd afaict.

-Seth