Re: Nautilus 2.6 - We're going all spatial

On Tue, 2003-09-16 at 10:19, Rodrigo Moya wrote:
> On Tue, 2003-09-16 at 08:27, Eugenia Loli-Queru wrote:
> > More shots of Path Finder: http://www.cocoatech.com/screenshots/pathfinder
> >
> hmm, in:
>
> http://www.cocoatech.com/screenshots/pathfinder/invisiblefiles?full=1
>
> I do like a lot the way hidden files are displayed, in a different
> color. Can we have this in Nautilus for 2.6? :-) Should I file a bug to
> bugzilla, or do people think this is an unneeded feature?

Hi

I think that could be an interesting feature but you have to remember
that there are now two kinds of hidden files in Nautilus: the
dot-files/dot-folders (.gnome or .Trash for example) and the
files/folders listed in the .hidden file.

So you think there should be a different color for each ? Or should all
of them be treated in the same way ?