Re: Volume handling proposal

On Wed, 2003-09-17 at 16:29, Paolo Borelli wrote:
> > > For me, CD Creator should not be there. Clicking on "Cdrom Driver"
> > > should open the "CD creator" if the CD Rom is writable (not necessarily
> > > empty).
> >
> > Agreed
> >

> I don't agree with this: I think that when you insert a not empty cdr it
> is more often to read its contents than to write on it.
>
> IMHO the right place to put tre burning stuff is an "burn cd" action in
> the "actions" menu

Well, the problem is that, currently, if you go to burn://, you only see
the fils you're about to burn. But couldn't it done so that you also see
the files currently on the CD-ROM ? I think that would solve this
problem, wouldn't it ? More over, if nautilus-cd-burner wants to handle
multi-session burning, it should show the files that are already on the
CD-ROM, shouldn't it ?