Re: 2.3.7 panel's expand

On Thu, 2003-09-18 at 06:57, Malcolm Tredinnick wrote:
> On Thu, 2003-09-18 at 16:29, shenmeng wrote:
> > if \"false\" the expand toggle, the panel in 2.3.7 will add two flag
> > at the \"head\"s of panel. how to delete them, but not to \"ture\" the
> > expand toggle?
> However, to answer what I think you are asking, do you just want to
> uncheck the "Show hide buttons" option in the preferences dialog? I'm
> not sure what else you mean by "flag".

I think shenmeng is referring to the handles added to all unexpanded
panels. These are intentionally not removable, as since an unexpanded
panel exactly shrinks to the size of its launchers, there would
otherwise be no means of accessing the panel itself.

Whilst some people seem to dislike them aesthetically, they exist for
lots of good accessibility reasons, and they've got me out of trouble on
several occasions :)

Mike