RE: Application menu.

> I think the reasoning behind this is What keyboard shortcut do
> you use for it?

I know you will shout at me, but:
- "Windows"-Key
- Alt ("Meta") + Space (i.e. combine the "Window Manipulation"-Menu with the
App-Menu (consistent with a *VERY* Document-oriented metaphor: "The Window
is the document")
- or any (generally, i.e. customizable for all applications) shortcut

If you'd use the app-name you'd be in some trouble insofar as it may
conflict with keyboard-shortcuts for common menu-items - e.g. "Foe" may
conflict with "File", "Options" (not recommended by the HIG, I know) and
"Edit".

Michael