Re: Application menu.

On Thu, 2003-09-18 at 11:04, Gregory Merchan wrote:

>   AppName
>     Apps with more than single word names would have to use StudlyCaps or
>     look like multiple menu items. Apps would have to use single word names.
>     Because not every app can be named Editor or Browser or what have you,
>     the names would not be very descriptive. With descriptive names we'd
>     need translations.

What about differentiating this item from the others somewhat?  Extra
spacing, a separator, boldface, etc?  Still look like a menu item, but
somehow show it's not all separate items.

General menues should have a way of dealing with it too.  I'm thinking
just different spacing between items (small space between words in one
item, long space between separate items) but I've no clue if that'll
*really* work well.

Menu-prelight might also help, too - not sure why more themes don't use
it.  (Is it just not possible?)  As then when the mouse cursor goes over
the item, it'll plainly show its all one item.

Or am I just smoking crack again?
AwesomePlay Productions, Inc.